We work with various members of our industry to refine and deliver curriculum for all CBE students.
The CM Department maintains a close relationship with alumni and industry partners who help improve curriculum, offer internships, sponsor competition teams, and create job opportunities for our students.
In addition, industry partners and CM Alumni fund scholarships, research, and capital projects such as the Center for Education and Research in Construction.
We offer many opportunities for alumni and industry to connect with students throughout the year, including:
- posting openings for permanent positions or internships on our Job Board;
- hosting a company presentation or interview on UW’s main campus;
- participation in our annual CM Career Expo;
- Scholarship and Fellowship funding for Undergraduates and Graduates;
- membership in the Construction Industry Advisory Council.
We also encourage alumni to stay connected with former classmates and colleagues by:
- joining the “UW Construction Management Alumni” Group on LinkedIn;
- joining the “Construction Management – Alumni University of Washington” Group on Facebook;
- sending us news to post about your company (awards, promotions, and projects);
- attending our events such as the Construction Industry Hall of Fame Banquet, or the New Frontiers in Construction Conference.
Thank you for your continued participation and support; they help us make the UW, Department of Construction Management one of the best in the nation.