Financial Aid & Scholarship Opportunities
UW is committed to helping students from all economic backgrounds in gaining access to an exceptional education. To aid in this effort, the Department of Construction Management offers a variety of merit and need-based scholarships for our students. Apply by submitting your graduate scholarship application by the deadline indicated.
Job opportunities within the department pertaining to Research Assistantships and Teaching Assistantships may also be available. These assistantships cover tuition and provide a monthly stipend. Additionally, there are frequently available positions for graduates to work as a student assistant, tutor, or a reader/grader with rates averaging between $17.00 and $20.00 per hour.
Graduate Scholarships [external]
- AACE International (The Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering)
- ACI (American Concrete Institute) Foundation Scholarships
- AGC Scholarship Programs
- ASTM International
- CMAA (Construction Management Association of America) Foundation
- Gloves $1000 Scholarship Program due August 20, 2021
- National Housing Endowment
- North Spore Scholarship due December 17, 2021
- PotomacBeads Scholarship due August 10, 2021
- SeaBEC 2021 Scholarship
- Shamans Market due June 20, 2021
- Sprinkler Supply Store Scholarship due January 10, 2022