November 22, 2016
UW and WSU Convene Group to Re-Imagine Capital Construction
On October 24, 2016, Washington State University (WSU) and University of Washington (UW) invited the building industry’s best minds to discuss what they can do to add values and innovation around how and what to build. The objectives of the day’s events were to identify approaches, tools, methods, processes and more to improve:
- Design and construction solicitation and procurement.
- Project definition and set-up.
- Programming and design process.
- Project governance and decision-making.
- Team creation and best work encouragement.
CERC was there to participate and capture the conversation. Learn more:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Read more about past CERC convenings of NW Public Construction Owners Forum.
Join a growing group of NW Construction Owners: LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8508224