The College of Built Environments offers three graduate programs related to construction management:
- Master of Science in Construction Management–classroom based option
- Yes, this is a STEM accredited program! Check the list by selecting “STEM” at the bottom of the left sidebar
- Additional option: Master of Science in Construction Management, Safety & Health emphasis (CMOSH)
- Online Master of Science in Construction Management: Designed for the working professional and students who live out of the area; emphasizes heavy construction
- Ph.D. in the Built Environment : Designed to allow independent, advanced research in a variety of areas. (Learn more about a new funding opportunity beginning in Fall 2016)
The focus in these degree programs is on professional education that successfully combines theory and application, with a strong emphasis in applied management. These programs are designed to allow students to tailor a portion of the specialization requirements to meet individual interests and goals.
If you are considering a graduate degree in Construction Management but are not ready to apply for one of our programs, Graduate Nonmatriculated (GNM) status may be an option for you.