Admissions: Bachelors in CM
Announcement (updated Jan 30, 2017)
Starting in Spring 2017, the CM undergraduate application process will be on-line. We hope to launch the on-line application sometime in early February 2017. In the meantime, you can refer to last year’s application linked here to see what we require. Here are additional application instructions from last year’s application.
Admission to the Construction Management program is competitive. Applications for the program are due on April 1. The CM Admissions Committee reviews applications based on the following criteria:
- Academic performance and potential
- Overall grade point average
- GPA of a combination of Acct I and II, Math, Physics, and English Composition
- Personal motivation (personal statement)
- Extent and quality of relevant experience (Upper Division and Transfer only)
- Here’s a list of program prerequisites.
For more admissions information, click on the description below that fits you:
- Upper Division Admission (UA): You are a UW sophomore who wants to major in Construction Management
- Transfer student: You study (or have studied) at another school
- Early Admission (EA): You are UW freshman who wants to major in Construction Management
- Freshman Direct: You are a high school student or freshman who wants to major in Construction Management