The Department assesses its progress towards meeting its goals through the following activities:
- Each faculty member prepares a syllabus for each course being offered. The syllabus identifies specific learning objectives and a plan for assessing student accomplishment of those objectives.
- At the conclusion of each course, the instructor prepares a written assessment of how well the students achieved the course learning objectives.
- After the Capstone presentations, industry jury members are asked to complete a questionnaire assessing student understanding of major curriculum topics.
- Internship reports are reviewed annually to detect any weaknesses noted by employers.
- Upon completion of the program, students are surveyed to determine their perspectives regarding their program of study.
- Academic Quality Improvement Plan for BS in Construction Management Program