April 13, 2017
Project Engineer or Intern, Greater Seattle Concrete, posted 4/13
Locations: King and Snohomish County
Tai Do, General Manager
Greater Seattle Concrete is seeking for a Project Engineer/ or Intern responsible for assisting in management of construction projects assigned, through the bid/proposal phase, planning and buyout phase, construction phase and closeout phase
• Quantity take-off and estimating
• Review shop drawings and submittal for conformance to project requirements
• Administration and manage Request for Information (RFI) process
• Assist Superintendent on daily jobsite operation
• Assist Project Manager with reviewing updated drawings, and documenting change order requests, distribution of project drawings, specifications, etc.
• BS degree in Construction Management or senior students in Construction Management.
• Minimum 0-2 years of experience in the construction industry.
• Knowledge of commercial construction processes and technical skills.
• Must possess computer skills and have a working knowledge of the following program: Microsoft Excel and Word. Knowing construction scheduling and estimating programs is a bonus.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Self-starter capable of working independently and as a member of a team
• Excellent organizational skills
• Salary: negotiation
• Holiday, vacation, and sick leave compensation.
• IRA retirement plans.
• 75% Paid medical, and dental for employee
Greater Seattle Concrete is a concrete contractor in the Seattle area. Our company was established in 1984. We have an established reputation for being leaders innovation, determining creative solutions for complex problems. We offer structural concrete, tilt-up, post-tension slabs, and flatwork
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to visit our website www.gsconcrete.com to learn more about us.