April 3, 2017
Purchasing Agent, Richmond American Homes, posted 4/3
Job Title: Purchasing Agent
Company: Richmond American Homes
Maiya Zentner, Senior Recruiter
At Richmond American Homes, our Team Members have been making dreams of home ownership come true for families across the nation for over three decades. Superior quality and value have always set us apart… but it’s the personalized customer service at each stage of the home purchase that truly gives us an edge.
We are seeking an entry-level Purchasing Trade Agent to join our Kent, WA team. In this position you will play a key role in the company’s Purchasing functions and assist in organizing and awarding supplier contracts. Additionally, you will work with subcontractors and suppliers on purchasing materials and maintaining accurate contracts. Other tasks you will work on include but are not limited to:
• Organizing estimates, takeoffs, plans and other relevant documentation
• Identifying new vendors in the market
• Product feasibility research
• Managing pricing and processing of custom changes
• Bidding, negotiating and awarding of contracts for residential purchasing
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Finance or related field required.
• Experience in Homebuilding or Construction related field is helpful
• Must have strong computer skills specifically in MS Excel.
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Send resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer