March 29, 2017
Superintendent, RW Anderson, posted 3/29
Company: RW Anderson, Inc.
Job Title: Superintendent
5033 17th Ave. NE
Seattle, WA 98105
RW Anderson Homes
At RW Anderson, Inc. we specialize in the residential construction trade in the greater Seattle and Tacoma areas ranging from our award winning condo maintenance program to our custom built million dollar homes. We are a small business experiencing rapid growth and are looking to add a highly motivated and skilled individual to help grow the business and add to the growing culture of our company.
We have an opportunity for full-time Superintendent to join our custom home building division which builds and remodels homes around the Greater Seattle area ranging from $250k residential remodels to million dollar custom waterfront homes. The Superintendent position will be responsible for:
Receiving delegation from Project Managers to individual job sites to coordinate/communicate to subcontractors as well as performing essential hands on work duties.
Providing a desire to help the team win!
Being proficient with the tools and programs used by RWA to create and store data for each individual project.
Creating and maintaining daily lists, emailing updates, and satisfying goals set by the Project Manager.
Continually looking for ways to better the project and our system of project management.
Soliciting bids for scope of work from Subs and actively managing on-site.
Assisting on the Pre-construction process and end of project reconciliations.
Assisting and working on monthly budgets and team office responsibilities.
Maintaining flexibility and problem solving/prioritization when tasked changes as the fast pace
environment is constantly changing and requires on the spot adaptation.
Requirements for this position include:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree with expected completion in the Spring of 2017 required with a degree in
Construction Management preferred.
• Prior construction knowledge and trade experience preferred, but not required.
Job Specific Skills:
• Proficient with the whole MS Office suite.
• Experience with MS Project is preferred.
• Experience using construction tools preferred.
• Strong commitment to maintaining accurate and integrity of data.
• Detail oriented with the ability to communicate big picture ramifications and results.
• Excellent team player able to work with, collaborate, and adapt with multiple groups of
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong problem solving skills with a propensity to provide working solutions.
• Motivated self-starter always looking for ways to improve business processes.
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced working environment.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a group.
• Our office is open from 8AM to 5PM Monday through Friday and is located in the University
District five blocks from the UW campus offering an excellent flexible opportunity for someone
looking for a part time job to combine with a full time course load. Computer/viewing monitor
work is a job condition which applies to this job.
This is a full-time position located in Seattle’s University District. Salary is 45k to 50k DOE, DOQ.
Generous 401K program and PTO.
Application Deadline: Open until Filled